**The consultation is mandatory for people who have never had electrolysis done before.**
The consultation will include:
-Previous use of temporary methods of hair removal
-Hair growth cycles
-The process of Electrolysis
Also, a free 10 minute treatment so the client can experience electrolysis before scheduling a treatment. We will be able to see how your skin reacts and if you think Electrolysis is a right fit for you. Please make sure the hair is long enough to easily grab with a pair of tweezers for the 10 minute test patch.
Your hairs can be in all different stages of growth. Given this, areas may need frequent treatments to get the hairs in the most effective growth stage. If you are looking for a permanent solution and you have the resources to stick to an appointment schedule then electrolysis will be right for you. If you are looking for a quick and inexpensive way to temporary get rid of your hairs then you can try a different form of hair removal such as waxing or shaving.
Before your treatment:
- Avoid sun exposure 48 hours prior.
- Female clients may find they are more sensitive before and/or during their menstrual cycle so avoid making an appointment during this time.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and day of. Hydration will help make treatment more comfortable.
- Avoid stimulants such as caffeine, chocolate or sugar before your appointment.
- Avoid Retina/Retinol creams one week prior.
- And most of all RELAX and get comfortable!
After your treatment:
- I will perform an aftercare on your skin which will help soothe the skin and help start the healing process.
**It is very important to follow the aftercare instructions presented to you at your consultation.**