Electrolysis: Permanent Hair Removal
The only FDA approved method of PERMANENT hair removal.
B Electrolysis Official Reopen date: Thursday, October 29, 2020.
COVID-19 Protocols for Appointments:
1. Face coverings must be worn at ALL times. Starting 11/20/2020 treatment under the face mask is prohibited. The client's nose and mouth must be covered at all times. The mask can be moved up to the jawline but no treatment can be done under the mask.
2. There is only one client allowed in the room with me at a time so please don't bring anyone to your appointment because they will have to wait outside in the car.
3. Please text me when you have arrived so I can let you into the building. When I am ready for you I will let you know when I am coming out to get you. This will enable clients to wait in their cars so there aren't multiple clients from the building waiting outside by the door.
4. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that has COVID-19 in the last 14 days you will need to reschedule your appointment. I will be asking a list of questions regarding COVID-19 before your appointment.
5. If you come in showing ANY type of symptom I will NOT perform the treatment and I will ask you to kindly reschedule. Please do not put me in that position because I can not risk getting sick as I have already missed months and months of work. There are also many clients that have waited a long time to get in for treatment and that will not be enough time to fill that time frame.
6. Please refresh yourself on our cancellation policy:
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance are subject to be charged the full appointment time. No shows or late clients will be charged for the full appointment time.
Not having enough notice before does not let me utilize that time frame that was previously booked. If I have enough notice I am able to let clients from the waitlist know in advance so I can fill that spot.
Please Note: The schedule shows up to 90 days in advance. If the schedule is grey that means there are no availabilites. Please click the arrow to go to the next month. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please contact me directly. Thank you!